Pulse is seeking a band 7 Occupational Therapist to work within a Community Paediatric service at an innovative NHS trust based in Brentwood. The role is available to start at the beginning of October, offering up to 30 hours per week until the end of December
As this is a paediatric role, it would be beneficial that you have previous experience of working within a paediatric setting. You will be working within a very busy environment so must be able to manage own caseload in an efficient and timely manner.
As this is a community based role, it would be desirable if all applying candidates hold a full UK driving licence as well as have access to a car. You will be covering the Brentwood and Basildon areas.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £23 - £28 per hour.
Some duties within this post will include:
• Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
• Chair and bath assessments
• Fine motor assessments
• Managing own caseload efficiently
• Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Current HCPC registration
• Previous experience working with children
• Full licence and access to own vehicle
• Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you!
• First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.