Our client has an exciting new role available for a Band 7 Occupational Therapist with acute medical experience to work within a well-established NHS trust based within London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying will need to be experienced in working on acute wards, within the NHS and autonomously as well as collaboratively with the MDT team to enable timely and high-quality assessments.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Monitoring patient progress
• Complex discharge planning
• Being legally and professional responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Able to work well within a multidisciplinary team
• Recent experience of working within an acute inpatient medical setting
What can Pulse offer you?
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.