Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Physiotherapist looking for your next role?
Pulse is now recruiting for a band 7 Physiotherapist to join the specialist MSK team at a well-established NHS trust based in Tower Hamlets. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours for an initial three months.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within an MSK setting, preferably specialising in pain management and the ability to work with a high degree of independence, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £23 - £29 per hour.
Your duties will include:
• Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
• Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
• Dealing with GP referrals for clients
• Working within the fracture clinic
• Manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently
• Form physiotherapy treatment plans and keep accurate, comprehensive and up to date medical records
• Effectively managing own caseload
• Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• A relevant degree/qualification in Physiotherapy
• HCPC Registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal physiotherapy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.