Pulse are currently seeking a band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to join our clients team based in South London. This role is for a lead SLT who will be responsible for the delivery of effective evidence based Speech and Language Therapy services for vulnerable adults within a community rehabilitation and supported living setting.
The service users you will be providing therapy for will present a range of communication and swallowing difficulties and learning disabilities, therefore previous experience working with a similar client group is essential.
This is a permanent opportunity which offers full time hours each week, an immediate start, and a managers salary of £42,000-45,000 per annum.
Duties within this role:
- Managing own caseload
- Assessment and evaluation of patient progress
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes
- Giving advice and support to patients and family members
- Voice OP experience
- Experience with VF and FEES – desirable
To be considered for this role you must:
- Acute setting experience – preferable
- Dysphagia trained – essential
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.