An exciting new opportunity has opened for a Band 7 Clinical Lead Speech Therapist to join a well-established college based in Sussex. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The appointed SLT will be required to manage a small caseload of children with social communication difficulties, attachment difficulties and ASD. It would be beneficial to have previous experience within a similar environment.
Other duties may include:
- Report writing
- Work within a multidisciplinary team – liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Coaching, training and consultation work with service providers
- Work with all staff to support the implementation of the therapeutic approach through training delivery and development of the environment
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualification
- Hold a valid HCPC registration
- Hold a full drivers’ license and have access to your own vehicle (Due to location)
What can Pulse offer you?
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend scheme*
- HireVue online interview
- Advice and support from a friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- Daily payroll
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.