Pulse is currently recruiting for a qualified band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to work within the Adult team within a well-established NHS trust located in Stoke-on-Trent. This placement is available to start as soon as possible, offering 18.75 hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
You will be responsible for completing detailed assessments using knowledge of specific assessment tools relevant to the client group, deferentially diagnose, develop care plans and identify goals appropriate to knowledge of prognosis, and plan, implement and evaluate detailed programmes of specialist SLT treatment for the designated caseloads.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £21 - £26 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working with dysphagia patients
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
Some main duties will include:
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need
• Managing a caseload of clients with varying diagnosis and complex needs
• Report writing
• Coaching, training and consultation work with service providers
• Work with all staff to support the implementation of the therapeutic approach through training delivery and development of the environment
What can Pulse offer you?
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training
• £300 Recommend a Friend scheme*
• HireVue online interview
• Advice and support from a friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Daily payroll
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.