Pulse is currently seeking a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist who is highly specialised within stroke and dysphagia rehabilitation, to join a fantastic NHS trust based in Middlesex. This vacancy is available to start immediately, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a stroke unit and be trained in dysphagia. The role will consist of working within an acute stroke hospital setting, with clients who have dysphagia and communication difficulties due to strokes or ABIs.
Duties within this role will include:
- Report writing
- Management of waiting lists and priority caseloads
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
- You must have previous experience working within stroke settings
- Dysphagia competency
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- HireVue interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.