Pulse is currently seeking a qualified band 7 acute Speech and Language Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an initial 2 months.
The successful candidate will be providing high levels of expertise, working with adults in an acute environment, including critical care. You will be providing treatment and caseload management of tracheostomy patients and must contribute towards weaning. It is essential that the candidate has previous ventilated tracheostomy experience, and FEES would be desirable.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience working with ventilated tracheostomy patients/FEES
- Be competent within Videofluoroscopy
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
What can Pulse offer you?
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend scheme*
- HireVue online interview
- Advice and support from a friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- Daily payroll
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.