Pulse now has a new challenging opportunity available seeking to recruit a band 7/8a CAMHS Occupational Therapist to join our community team based in London. The post available is a full-time locum position for an on-going period.
It is essential that the appointed candidate has previous experience working within a CAMHS setting, to be considered for the role. It would also be advantageous for the successful candidate to have experience in ADHD, Autism and Dyslexia.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £24- £35 per hour. Please note that the pay brackets are dependent on banding.Some of the main duties in this role will include:
Independently carry out mental health assessments on young people referred to the CAMHS team
• Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Carry out 1:1 and group interventions
• Provide treatment plans for young people/children who are experiencing moderate to severe emotional and behavioural difficulties
• Independently assess risk and develop discharge safety plans
• Provide training, support and consultation to the team working with the young person
• Attend child focused meetings and contributing to risk management plans and placement plansTo be considered for this role you must:
• Have a relevant degree qualification
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous exposure in a similar role
• Ability to use electronic patient records
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Daily payroll
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced consultants
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.