Are you a compassionate and dedicated Wheelchair Therapist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 5/7 Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist who specialises in wheelchair therapy, to join a well-established team at our client’s service based in Cambridgeshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours on a permanent contract.
Therapists applying will ideally have previous experience working within a wheelchair service.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing advice on wheelchair product range for patient’s comfort
• Manage own caseload
• Providing advice, arranging equipment or recommending alterations to the home, to ensure safe and competent use of such equipment
• Advising easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
• Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience working within a similar role
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If you are an empathetic and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist looking to make a positive change to individuals with physical disabilities, then please apply today or contact a member of our expert team for more information.
• Competitive salary
• Relocation packages
• Flexible working policies
• Competitive annual leave
• NHS Pension
• Learning and development
• Support for CPD
• Extra day’s annual leave for your birthday
• Eye test vouchers
• Refer-a-friend scheme
• Blue Light discounts
• Employee assistance programme
• Wellbeing health benefits
Not for you but know the ideal therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.