Pulse is currently recruiting for a compassionate Occupational Therapist specialising in general surgery to join a fantastic NHS trust based in West Midlands. This post is to start as soon as possible working full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Functional ability
- Daily living skills through the use of observation
- Standardized assessments
- Assessment within the patient’s own home
- Assessment for specialist adaptive equipment
- Facilitate independent living
- Actively engage carers/families in assessments
- Wheelchair assessments
- Referring to community colleagues for community based assessments
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If you are enthusiastic about joining a fantastic surgical team, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- ipoint – electronic timesheet processing app
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.