Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to work within a Stroke Services team at a NHS trust based in the London area.
The candidate must have previous exposure in a neuro role which will require specialising in the treatment and management of people who have a neurology condition resulting from damage to their brain, spinal cord or nerves.
The placement is available for immediate start, working full time hours 8-4 Monday to Friday. For around 8 weeks.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Relevant degrees/qualifications
• HCPC registered
Main duties will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes;
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery;
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress;
• Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem;
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• Be legally responsible and accountable;
What can Pulse offer you?
• Free online and classroom training
• Daily payroll
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for building CV/experience
• HireVue online interviews – complete in the comfort of your home
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated consultants
The apply for this role, please fill out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.