An exciting new opportunity has opened for a Band 6 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The appointed SLT will be required to work across two specialist schools, managing a caseload of children aged 4-16 with various communication disorders.
- HCPC registration
- Relevant qualification/degree
- Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience, working within a paediatric setting
- A full driver’s license and access to own vehicle
- RCSLT registered (Desirable)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.