Pulse are currently seeking an experienced band 6 Paediatric Speech Therapists to join an NHS trust based in Hertfordshire. This position is available on a full-time locum basis for an initial 3-months with view to extend.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
- Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
- Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Hold HCPC registration
- Previous experience in paediatrics
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.