Pulse is now seeking to recruit a speech and language therapist who has previous experience working within primary and secondary schools, to work within a private practice based in London. The placement is based just a 3-minute walk from the nearest main line train station and there is also onsite staff car parking available.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, ongoing until the end of the school year. To be considered for this role you must have experience of working within mainstream schools.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
• Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
• Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
• Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience working within mainstream schools – essential
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.