Pulse is now seeking to recruit a speech and language therapist who has previous experience working within early years, to work within a well-established NHS Trust in Surrey. The role is available to start as soon as possible, ongoing for around 3-months. To be considered for this role you must have experience of working within an acute/paediatric setting within a school environment.
You must also be able to work with a range of patients on the ASD spectrum but especially those most severe and complex.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
• Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
• Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
• Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience working within paediatrics – essential
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.