A rewarding opportunity has become available for a HCPC registered, Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist with Neuro experience to join a Private hospital based in Kent. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 6-month period.
The appointed SLT will be working within a hospital, working with patients who have various neurological disorders, mainly due to stroke. The candidate will be offering assessments and specialised treatments to support with efficient rehabilitation by formulating development plans for the patient, family and carers.
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that the candidate has previous experience within a similar environment, and a proven track record of working with neuro patients.
- HireVue interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.