Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Specialist Speech and Language Therapist based in Nottinghamshire. They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic therapist to join their MDT team on a full-time basis, for an ongoing duration.
The role includes management of diverse patients with swallowing, and communication disorders, arising from a range of acquired conditions across a variety of multi-agency/multi-professional contexts and the post holder will provide specialist clinical expertise and support of junior staff, SLT assistants and students within designated pathway and team, where appropriate.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Acute setting experience – preferable
• Dysphagia trained – essential
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Work in a range of geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.