We are looking for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist, for a position with ASC and SLI pupils in a secondary school resource provision in south Manchester. The role will be covering part time hours of 22.5 hours per week, days of work to be confirmed. The contract is to start as soon as possible for a number of days and weeks up until the end of December.
The role will be working with the teaching and support staff in the provision and the wider mainstream school. Experience of working in mainstream school is essential.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Experience working with ASC and SLI pupils
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.