Pulse is now seeking a Band 6 Speech Therapist with Learning Disability experience to join a dynamic NHS trust based in Lancashire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working 30 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday, for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the candidate will be working within the community, managing a caseload of adults with learning disabilities around both dysphagia and communication.
Duties within this role will include:
- Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
- Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
To be considered for this role:
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications including a post-basic dysphagia qualification
- A valid HCPC registration
- Car Driver essential
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue interviews
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.