Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 speech and language therapist who has previous experience working within paediatrics, to work within a NHS trust based in Lancashire. The placement is based a 4 minute walk from regular running public transport.
The role is available to start as soon as possible for 37.5 hours a week. The placement is covering maternity leave until July 2018. The working hours for this role will be 08:30-16:30, Monday to Friday.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
- Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
- Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have previous experience working within paediatrics
- Have knowledge of PODD and PECs
- Have knowledge of AAC
- Be dysphagia trained for paediatric work
In return Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.