An opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Specialist Speech and Language Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Essex. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The appointed SLT will be working within an inpatient rehabilitation setting, providing assessment and treatments to patients who have suffered strokes, have acquired communication issues and swallowing difficulties.
- A valid HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualification
- Relevant post graduate experience
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.