Pulse Staffing are actively recruiting for a Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist to work on a full time basis for an initial 2 month duration. This position is available to a candidate with previous experience within the Community. The candidate will be working in the community stroke service and will be due to start as soon as possible based in East Yorkshire.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
- A relevant degree qualification
- HCPC registration
- Previous exposure in a similar environment.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
- Work with some patients and their families/careers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem
- Educate patients and their careers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.