Pulse have an exciting opportunity available for a specialist physiotherapist to work within the neuro team at a well-established NHS Hospital in Lancashire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 6-week tenure.
The role will involve working as part of the neuro team, so it is essential that you have previous experience within this. The main duty of this role will be to provide physiotherapy rehabilitation for people with complex neurological conditions.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing rehabilitation treatment to a caseload of patients with a range of movement problems due to various neurological conditions
• Working within a multidisciplinary team of other physiotherapists
• Monitoring patient progress and setting realistic, achievable goals
• Providing support and advice to patients, carers, families and other clinical staff when required
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have experience of working within an hospital setting
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy – Neuro
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Unavailable to work, but know the ideal physiotherapy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.