Our NHS client is looking for an experienced and caring Senior Occupational Therapist to join their community rehabilitation team, based in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The appointed Therapist will be responsible for patients who have progressive/non-progressive neurological conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals to provide a high-quality service to all users.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
• Have previous experience working with patients with neurological conditions
• Be able to develop a rapport with patients
• Have excellent time management and communication skills
Duties within this role include:
• To provide assessment and treatment for patients with complex neurological conditions with support from Clinical Supervisor.
• To be able to manage own clinical caseload to a high professional standard and to seek support when required.
• To assist in departmental and service development projects and provide supervision to Rehabilitation Technicians, volunteers and students.
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.