Our client is currently seeking a motivational Physiotherapist to join their rehabilitation team within an NHS trust based in London. The role is available for the successful physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
The role is working within a 14 bedded rehabilitation unit. Patients are generally admitted from the acute trust post fall and have approximately 3 weeks rehabilitation on the unit before being discharged back to their home.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- HCPC registration as a Physiotherapist
- Completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
- Previous NHS experience in a similar rehabilitation setting
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to establish a rapport with patients
- Good time management
- Interest in anatomy and physiology
- Genuine concern for the health and wellbeing of service users
If this role is suited to you, please contact our team today for more information.
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Electronic timesheet app – use the app whether your manager is present or not
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.