Our client is currently seeking a compassionate Occupational therapist to welcome into their Rehabilitation team at an NHS trust located in Northamptonshire. The successful therapist will be able to start this role as soon as possible, working 5 days each week for an initial 3 month period.
The Occupational Therapist in post will be working on the general assessment of patients with OT needs for rehabilitation, as well as setting goals and evaluating effectiveness. They will deliver an excellent service to patients with a range of moderate to complex health conditions. Previous experience in a similar environment is essential to be considered.
Duties will include:
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions
- Working with other healthcare professionals
- Discharge planning
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualification within Occupational therapy
- Have previous experience in a similar role (within a rehabilitation setting)
- Be HCPC registered
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to build trust and rapport with patients
- Be encouraging and build confidence in others
If you are an enthusiastic and empathetic Occupational Therapist, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Daily payroll
- Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
Not for you but know the perfect Occupational therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.