Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity to expand your skills?
Pulse is seeking to recruit a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a busy rapid response team at an NHS client based in Surrey. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial three-month period.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be responsible for helping the client maximise function through home visits and make referrals to hospital when needed. You will be working within a community setting within an MDT team who strive to provide a high-quality service to all users. The post holder may also be required to support the Falls service and Intermediate Care team when necessary.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing home care packages
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making hospital referrals/discharge planning
- Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
- Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
- Managing own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
- Full licence and access to own vehicle
- Wide knowledge of long-term condition management
- HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualification
If you are an empathetic Occupational Therapist committed to supporting individuals within your community, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.