Pulse is now seeking to recruit an occupational therapist to join the rapid response team at a NHS trust based in Essex. Candidates applying for this role will need to have previous community experience and knowledge of acute wards. The trust is based just a 14-minute walk from the nearest train station and there is also onsite staff parking available.
The rapid response team at this trust cover PACE, rapid care, discharge and assessment, so candidates applying will need recent acute and/or A&E experience. You will also need to enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have HCPC registration
• Good communication skills
• Manual handling experience
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.