Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist who has experience within general medical, surgical and respiratory treatment within an inpatient setting. The role is based at a well-established NHS trust located in the area of West Yorkshire.
The position is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours Monday to Friday. The trust is only a short distance away from a main line train station with regular buses running to and from.
The ideal candidate will have previous exposure to working in an inpatient setting, especially within medical, surgical and respiratory areas.
Some duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Working within critical care teams
• Carrying out medical assessments
• Discharge planning
• Working within general medical wards
• Dealing with respiratory medicine
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience within general medical, surgical and respiratory areas
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• HireVue online interview
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.