Pulse is currently recruiting a Band 6 Physiotherapist for a role based in Sussex. This is an exciting full time position to start as soon as possible. Essential experience for this role includes rehabilitation experience. It is not necessary for the candidate to be a car driver, and there is potential accommodation available.
An overview of the roles responsibilities;
- Monitor and assess patients.
- Communicate effectively between the other members of the team.
- Create appropriate plans for patients and assist them carrying out such plans.
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Access to exclusive vacancies.
- Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant.
- Extensive support from the wider recruitment team.
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part and full time.
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
* terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.