Pulse is actively seeking a band 6 paediatric physiotherapist to work within a NHS trust in the Lancashire area. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within paediatrics in a hospital setting. The trust is located closely to a main line train station with regular buses running to and from, stopping right by the hospital grounds.
The post is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours per week, although hours can be flexible. The duration of this this role is 2-3 months.
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
• Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Working on acute wards
• Working with children aged 0 to 19
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience of working in paediatrics/respiratory
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
• Free training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.