Pulse have an exciting opportunity available for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within the neuro team at a well-established private practice in Nottingham. The role will involve working as part of the neuro team, so it is essential that you have previous experience within this. The main duty of this role will be to provide physiotherapy rehabilitation for people with complex neurological conditions.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 3 days per week for an initial 2-month tenure.
The successful candidate will be working within an outpatient and community setting, so will need to hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle.
About our client
The Huntercombe Group is a private healthcare provider who employs some of the most talented staff in their field. Their aim is to help people live the happiest and most fulfilling lives they can. They specialise in private care for patients with mental health problems, learning difficulties and brain injuries. Patients and residents range from young teenagers to people in their 60s.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £21-£27 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing rehabilitation treatment
• Managing own caseload
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Treating patients in their own homes
• Monitoring patient progress
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have experience of working within an hospital setting
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy – Neuro
Pulse can offer you in return:
• HireVue online interviews
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.