Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist looking for a new and exciting role?
Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join the Mental Health team at an innovative NHS trust based in South Yorkshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
In this role you will be responsible for providing physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment programmes to individual clients with complex needs. You will also need previous experience of working with patients who have mental health conditions.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role may include:
- Provide physiotherapy treatment to patients who have mental health conditions
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Help to manage mobility
- Managing own caseload efficiently
- Being legally and professionally responsible for own work
Skills and experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working with mental health
- Relevant degree/qualifications
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.