Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to join the mental health team at a well-established NHS trust based in Kent. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an on going period, working 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday. A car is not required for this role and there is public transport running frequently, close to the trust.
In this role you will be responsible for providing physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment programmes to individual clients with complex needs, referred to an acute secondary care mental health service. This job will also involve working mainly with the mixed dementia ward.
Duties within this role may include:
- Provide physiotherapy treatment to patients who suffer with mixed dementia
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Working on an inpatient bedded unit for both males and females
- Managing own caseload efficiently
- Being legally and professionally responsible for own work
Skills and experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working with older adults/adults with mental health and/or learning disabilities
- Relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated team of consultants
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.