Pulse are now currently looking for a Band 6 Acute/ community Physiotherapist to be based in London, The role is to start 14th September 2016– on an on-going basis, 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 8:30-16:30.
Band 6 = £20.00 - £30.00 Per Hour
Suitable candidates must also have skills and experience within other specialties such as
- Care of the elderly
- Falls Assessment
To be considered for this role you must have some or all of the following:
- Relevant physiotherapy clinical qualification to degree level or equivalent and HCPC registered.
- Previous NHS/ community experience
- HCPC Registration
- Evidence of a high standard of communication skills both verbal and written when interacting with members of the team, other professionals, clients and their families
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.