Pulse is now recruiting for band 6 physiotherapists to join a well-established NHS trust, based in the area of Lincolnshire. The trust has regular public transport links running daily and there is also onsite staff car parking. The role is available to start as soon as possible for a period of 5 months, both part time and full time candidates will be considered.
The ideal candidate will have previous exposure working within a similar role, and also have experience in stroke and neurology areas.
Duties within in this role will include:
• Working on acute neurology wards within a multidisciplinary team
• Treating older adults
• Working within the discharge team
• Managing own caseload
• Assessing patient progress
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interview
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
If this is role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.