Pulse is now actively recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to work within a NHS trust based in the area of Lancashire. The placement is easily accessible with regular transport links and a main line train station close by.
The position is full time and available to start as soon as possible, on going for 2 months. This is a brilliant new opportunity to work within a well-established trust.
The right candidate will be working with MSK outpatients, treating musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, and sports related injuries, as well as working with the rheumatology outpatients as this role will be split between the two departments.
Duties will include:
• Manage own caseload
• Assess client progress, reassess and change treatment if needed
• Be professionally and legally responsible for own work
• Help clients to deal with chronic pain
• Work with other health professionals and make referrals if needed
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• A relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC Registered
• Previous MSK and rheumatology experience
What can Pulse offer you?
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
• HireVue online interviews
• Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
• Extensive support from our wider recruitment team
• Our £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.