Are you a dedicated Physiotherapist looking to start a new role?
Pulse are currently seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist with previous falls prevention experience to join our fantastic NHS Client’s team based in Lancashire. This role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate and caring, with a desire to provide a high quality of care to a range of adults that are referred to the service, including the elderly. The successful Physiotherapist will be providing specialist assessments and treatments to a caseload, managing individualised care plans and ensuring that all patients are working towards realistic goal while working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
All candidates applying must have a valid HCPC registration, a relevant Physiotherapy Degree/ Qualification, and previous relevant experience in a similar environment to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.