Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to join a NHS trust based in Staffordshire, working within the early discharge team. Some community duties may also be involved in this role so a car driver is essential. The trust also offers accommodation at set prices which may be of help to those who have far to travel.
The ideal candidates will be available to start as soon as possible and able to work full time hours. You will be working within early supported discharge with some outreach and community duties involved, so previous experience would beneficial.
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Free training
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or fill out the below form to apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.