Pulse are now actively seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work with in Essex.
The idea candidate will be working in a Paediatric team managing medical conditions affecting infants, children and young people.
The working hours are on a full time basis with an on-going duration. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large Physiotherapy team.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in Paediatrics
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• specialise in the assessment and treatment of babies, children and young people with movement difficulties
• advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• monitoring and evaluating progress
• educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• be legally responsible and accountable
• writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.