Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a busy Acute team at a NHS trust, located in Blackburn.
The successful candidate will have experience working within: Medical, surgical, cardio, respiratory and elderly care. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time and is due to run for an initial 3-month period.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Treatment respiratory conditions
• Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Working on medical wards, treating older adults
• Dealing with respiratory medicine
• Carrying out assessments of patient progress
• Discharge planning
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
• Experience of treating COPD patients
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of train phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.