A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Band 6 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to join a fantastic Private client based in Surrey. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours, for an initial 3 months.
The successful candidate will be compassionate and dedicated, providing assessment and therapeutic interventions to preschool and school aged children with special needs and ASD. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the speech therapist will be an integral member, supporting the children using visual support, EHCPs and AAC approaches.
As this will also require community visits, it is essential that the candidate holds a valid driver’s license and has access to their own vehicle.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold the relevant degree or qualification within Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology
- Hold a valid HCPC registration and an up to date Children’s and Adult’s DBS
- Previous experience working in special educational needs schools, preferably with ADOS training
If you feel that you are qualified for this position and have the right skill set, then please apply today, or contact a member of our team.
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.