Pulse is currently seeking a Band 6 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to join a well-established healthcare trust based in London. This position is available to start immediately, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the SLT is HCPC registered, with previous paediatric experience to be considered for this position.
The successful candidate will be working within an Early Years team, providing assessment and treatment to children between the ages of 0-5. The caseload will include children with autism and social communication disorders, therefore previous experience and knowledge of ASD would be beneficial.
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.