Our client is currently recruiting for a band 6 Paediatric Speech Therapist to join their fantastic multidisciplinary team based in East London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 6 months.
The successful SLT will be working between school and clinic settings, providing augmentative and alternative communication strategies and tools to children with complex speech and language needs.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
- Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
- Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Hold HCPC registration
- Previous experience in paediatrics
- Have a sound knowledge of working with dysphagia patients and using AAC tools.
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.