A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Band 6 paediatric speech language therapist to join a fantastic private client based in Durham. This position is available for the appointed speech and Language therapist to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week, for an ongoing period.
The successful speech therapist will be compassionate and dedicated, providing assessment and therapeutic interventions to preschool and school aged children with special needs and ASD. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the speech therapist will be an integral member, supporting the children using visual support, EHCPs and AAC approaches.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold the relevant degree or qualification within Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology
- Hold a valid HCPC registration and an up to date Children’s and Adult’s DBS
- Previous experience working in special educational needs schools, preferably with ADOS training
If you feel that you are qualified for this position and have the right skill set, then please apply today, or contact a member of our team.
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal Speech and Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.