A new challenging role based in Buckinghamshire has become available for an experienced Speech Therapist to join our client’s Paediatrics team on a full-time locum basis working Monday to Friday 9-5 until end of October. The SLT in post will be responsible for children and young people family services based in one of our well-established NHS trusts.
Pay rates shown for this role are for Umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour. Pay will also be dependent on banding.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
• Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
• Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
• Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
• Treating dysphagia patients
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Hold HCPC registration
• Previous experience in paediatrics
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.