Pulse is actively seeking a band 5 or 6 paediatric physiotherapist to work within a NHS trust in the area of Cheshire. The ideal candidate will also have experience working within complex neurology and hold a full licence, with access to own vehicle as this role is community based.
The post is available to start from the beginning of October for a duration of 3 months, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
• Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Working on acute wards
• Working with children aged 0 to 19
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience of working in paediatrics/neuro
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
• Hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
• Free training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.