Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist who has experience within Paediatrics?
Pulse is now seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a paediatric service at an innovative NHS trust in Middlesex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial three-month duration.
To be considered for this role applying therapists must have previous experience of working within a paediatric setting. You will be working within a range of settings which include: paediatric clinics; mainstream schools and special schools.
Some duties within this post will include:
- Working with a paediatric caseload that have a range of physical and neurodevelopmental conditions
- Fine motor assessments
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Skills and experience needed:
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working within a paediatric service - Ideally NHS
- Encouraging attitude
- Ability to think outside the box
- Be compassionate and empathetic
- Good team work skills
If you are an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist that has excellent communication and rapport building skills, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants’ team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.