Pulse is seeking an occupational therapist to work within a paediatric service at an innovative NHS practice based in London. As this is a paediatric role, it would be beneficial that you have previous experience of working within schools.
This role is available to start as soon as possible for a 3-month period. Days of work will be Monday to Friday, but the client may also consider candidates working 4 days per week.
Payment method used for the role is in Umbrella form. PAYE equivalent £18 - £23
Some duties within this post will include:
- Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
- Chair and bath assessments
- Fine motor assessments
- Managing own caseload efficiently
- Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Full licence and access to own vehicle
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced consultants
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply today by filling out the application form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.